Android, iPhone, Windows Phone App : Temple Run 2

Temple Run 2 With over 170 million downloads, Temple Run redefined mobile gaming. Now get more of the exhilarating running, jumping, turning and sliding you love in Temple Run 2!
Navigate perilous cliffs, zip lines, mines and forests as you try to escape with the cursed idol. How far can you run?!


Android, iPhone, Windows Phone App : Temple Run 2

FEATURES

  • Beautiful new graphics
  • Gorgeous new organic environments
  • New obstacles
  • More powerups
  • More achievements
  • Special powers for each character
  • Bigger monkey!!!


What's New in v1.12.1

  • Fixes the blank character selection screen issue for Android 5.0 Lollipop devices.
  • New objectives!
  • You now get a reward for each artifact found, which you can claim on the artifacts page! Collect all the artifacts in a set to unlock a special hat for all your characters!
  • We’ve also tweaked the artifact system to make duplicates less likely.
  • Last but not least, get ready to unlock Santa and Mrs. Claus for the holidays!

Additional information

  • Android requires Android 2.3 and up for version 1.12.1
  • iPhone requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
  • Windows Phone requires Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
  • Developer : Imangi Studios - 9650 Strickland Road Suite 103-108 Raleigh, NC 27615
  • Content Rating : Low Maturity

User reviews Pros

  • Great game! No problems I have played this game for years and it plays just as good as ever. Although there is one minor complaint I recently got a Samsung S5 and logging into Google expected all of my high scores and achievements to be restore. It wasn't a big deal. But it did take a while to get them again!
  • Liked it Okay temple run is fun because of the power ups and the action in it !! I just wish the charcters could be more chepper. Also I love th update they gave to it
  • Great Variety Improvement.. .. Since the first one. Including terrains, power ups and character systems.
  • Great fun Its simple and addicting. I really like how you can play for just fun but also complete achievements. The game builds on itself
  • Love It This game is very addicting and fun! I love collecting coins & unlocking new stuff! :D

User reviews Cons

  • One day I was playing as usual and then I closed the app and put it on charger, then after full charger I open the app and see my high score, my level, my daily completed challenge and everthing gets erased. So I uninstalled it about 7 times and each time I open it, it's doing the same thing. I love this app, please fix the problem.
  • I love this game. Needs to add more challenges. Hours of fun., would be nice to have some changes to the run. Feel like a mouse in a hamster wheel. Since I got my new phone I lost all my points and all my upgrades all my character's. I will not start over. I sent an e mail explaining the situation an I hope it gets resolved. I am sick and will not start over as much as I love this game.
  • Sync issues I have this installed on my galaxy s3, and just installed the new syncing version on my nexus 7 2013... I'm not seeing any progress syncing at all though. I have Scarlett unlocked and upgraded on my s3, and she is still locked on my nexus 7. Is there some way to force sync? Edit:Same thing with my note3 a year and a half later.
  • Temple run 2 This game is OK.its not as near good as the first one there is too much turning.the first one is classic and simple.there was just no need for this.it also takes forever to load up
  • I've just updated! What a mistake. It keeps freezing now. Please fix as this is my favourite game. But I can't play anymore as it just stop's and says exit game.
More..


Please activate Javascript then press (F5), to open the page properly
Click on the link.
How To Fix, Free APK, Android, iOS.
http://turefix.blogspot.com/